FoodSpect 1.1.1 for iPhone
Food & Drink App on iOS
FoodSpect App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 29, 2017
FoodSpect / Screenshots on iPhone
FoodSpect / Description
FoodSpect is the best way to search for restaurant inspection data before you dine out. Our restaurant inspection app takes the worry away from eating out at restaurants by showing you their inspection ratings before you walk in the door of a restaurant. We place a lot trust in the hands of restaurants when we eat out, FoodSpect simply helps you make the right decision before it is too late. FoodSpect also provides health inspection information about restaurants, food trucks, school cafeterias, coffee shops, grocery store bakeries/hot food/cafes right at your fingertips. We have almost 100,000 restaurants in our app, and We show 350,000 inspections and 865,000 violations.
Now you can have unbiased restaurant inspection reporting right from the health inspectors themselves.
Are restaurant employees washing their hands regularly?
Does the restaurant store food off the floor?
Does your favorite restaurant have a pest problem they aren't telling you about?
Does the restaurant have a dishwasher that gets things clean?
Do the refrigerators at the restaurant store your food at adequate temperatures?
FoodSpect currently services the following cities/areas:
British Columbia - Every village/town/municipality/city.
Alberta - Calgary & area including Banff and Canmore, Edmonton & area.
Ontario - Toronto, Guelph-Wellington-Dufferin area.
United States: (Stay tuned as we add over a dozen more major cities in the U.S.)
Washington State - King County (Seattle and area)
Illinois - Chicago
New York - New York City
California - All of Riverside County & L.A. County (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, and more!)
FoodSpect / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.1
- We've added some pretty awesome improvements like city filtering! We've added so many cities and towns over the last while it only made sense to help users drill down that way. Also, when you notice a restaurant that has had a forced closure it's notated on the inspection. You'll know right away as you see our little red 'closure' box that this restaurant may need some time to get their act together. We've added some other cool things, and fixed a couple of bugs thanks to being notified by our awesome users. Dine safe everyone!