Filters 3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Photo & Video App on iOS
You don’t take photos with Filters. You transform them. Filters has over 800 ways to transform your photographs including: fully adjustable authentic vintage film recreations, hand-painted ... Read More > or Install Now >
Filters App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 22, 2016
More About Filters App
- Zoom in on your photo while editing to see crisp details
- Tap-hold on photo to compare edits with your original photo
- Adjust the intensity of every filter to get the perfect look
- Live-updating, large filter previews in a smooth, scrolling list
- Save your favorite filters for quick access
- No need to import photos into a special, in-app library
- Simple, distraction-free user interface
- Save photos to your Camera Roll or send to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other apps
Over 500 fully-adjustable filters across five categories: Vintage, Monochromatic, Dramatic, Cool and Warm. Faithful reproductions of vintage film stock processing effects from Canon, Nikon, Leica, Fuji, Sony and others with all filters specially hand-tuned by professional photographers and artists to transform your photographs into incredible showpieces.
Over 300 hand-painted, incredible textured overlays, colored gel overlays and light leak effects that can be applied in one of four blend modes to add stunning drama to your photograph.
Fine-tune your photograph's details with precise sliders to adjust Brightness, Contrast, Color Temperature, Exposure and Saturation. Filters also introduces 5 brand new multi-effect adjustments: Shine, Luna, Intimidate, Color Boost and Smart Fade which intelligently assess image color data to let you add drama, vibrancy or the perfect retro look to your photograph.
What's New in Filters 3.1
- We got rid of the gradients on the top and bottom bars so you fine chaps can see and edit your photos without any obstructions. You’re welcome.