Flow Kiosk 1.24 for iPad
Free Business App on iOS
Flow Kiosk App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 17, 2019
Flow Kiosk / Screenshots on iPad
Flow Kiosk / Description
Flow Kiosk is the easiest way to create, deploy and manage interactive iPad kiosks.
With Flow Kiosk, you quickly and easily create secure, interactive kiosks to engage, inform and transact with your visitors. No programmer needed.
Flow Kiosk is not a web browser experience. Flow Kiosk is a native iPad app that is super responsive and engaging and does not need an Internet connection to work.
- Start with more than a dozen professionally designed templates or create from scratch.
- Customize with your text, photos, videos, PDFs, sounds, and more.
- Add links/buttons with custom transitions.
- You are in complete control of the canvas with layers, shapes, transparent images and much more.
- Add links to web sites and even link to other Flow Kiosk/FlowVella presentations.
- Create right on the iPad or via the FlowVella Mac app.
- Add media from Dropbox, iCloud, Google Search and more. You can even drag and drop photos, videos, PDFs, and sounds from any app.
- Launch into ‘Kiosk Mode’ to secure your presentations
- When in Kiosk Mode, visitors can’t exit your presentation
- Checks to see if your iPad is in 'Guided Access' so remain in Flow Kiosk only
- Use autoplaying, looping video to attract visitors to your Flow (presentation)
- Add eye popping images, text, and even animated GIFs
- Create real interactive content experiences with videos, photo galleries, text, sound and PDFs
- Allow visitors to email PDFs to themselves
- Use links to allow visitors to dive deeper into the content
- Collect leads and customer information with our forms
- Drive traffic to your own web site
- Switch on or off with custom PIN code
- Adjustable inactivity timer reset from 1 to 15 minutes. When visitors walk away, Flow Kiosk resets to the front page
- Allow looping videos
- Allow users to visit websites within Flow Kiosk without the ability to visit other websites or open other apps
- All content works without an Internet connection (except web sites and YouTube videos)
- Videos, photos, and PDFs are downloaded and saved to the device
- Update and manage right in the Flow Kiosk iPad app or via the FlowVella Mac app
- Have multiple devices on one account and update their content remotely
- Coming soon -- full remote management of a fleet of iPads
- Track usage of your kiosk with number of screens viewed
- Reports of video, PDF and more coming soon
- Trade show kiosk, vineyard, video, digital sign kiosk, event kiosk, museum history kiosk, gallery kiosk, product kiosk, company kiosk, retail kiosk, menu kiosk and more.
- Comes with the best customer support you’ve ever had
- Live web chat M-F 9-6 Pacific
Join the Party:
Trusted by hundreds of companies, museums, libraries, non-profits, restaurants, schools, and growing. Customers include: Dolby, The Smithsonian, Massey Ferguson, NY Historical Society, Desktop Metal, Museum Fine Arts - Houston, Wells Fargo, Saint Cobain, Sabian and many more.
Flow Kiosk is new, these companies are Flow Kiosk/FlowVella ‘kiosk’ customers who helped shape and influence the feature set of Flow Kiosk.
Flow Kiosk is free to download and you start a FREE 7 day Kiosk PRO trial. Kiosk PRO is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $19.99/month or $199.99/year. You can use one iPad per account and add additional devices to your account.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Flow Kiosk Terms: http://bit.ly/FK-TOS
Flow Kiosk grew out of the demand of FlowVella customers who wanted and needed a dedicated and focused iPad kiosk application. FlowVella used to be called Flowboard.
We love our customers!
Flow Kiosk / Changelog / What's New in v1.24
- Fresh for the new iPad Pros optimized for the new large screens.
- New black background design.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
- Removed Pro Team Feed.
- 1.22 -Fixed a pesky bug that now fixed resolves a number of issues.
- 1.23 -More performance improvements and bug fixes. Fixed issue where reported wrong number of active devices.
- 1.24 -Fixed an issue that caused some specific Flows to not launch properly.