Filmm 3.7.2 for iPhone
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
From Zoella and A Color Story comes a brand new video effects + filtering app for iOS!Filmm makes it simple to mix and stack professional color grading filters with authentic film textures, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Filmm App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 16, 2021
More About Filmm App
Filmm makes it simple to mix and stack professional color grading filters with authentic film textures, light effects, and subtle distortions. The app includes—
• Filmm packs pairing over 100 filters + effects
• Realistic film-inspired frames + watermark control
• Advanced adjustment tools, including curves
• Audio + music control, including custom royalty-free music
• Story splitting save options
• Crop detection, pre-ready for social media dimensions
• Easy, frame-accurate clip trimming
Get unlimited access to all Filmm packs, watermark control, and early pricing on all upcoming features with Filmm+!
The Filmm+ membership is $19.99 USD per year. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
The Filmm+ membership starts with a free 3-day trial period. Once the trial is over, you'll be charged $19.99 USD per year. Your Filmm+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.
What's New in Filmm 3.7.2
- We updated text editing to make it easier to use!
- - If you have multiple layers of text, the timelines will snap together when they are dragged to make cleaner cuts and transitions
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations