Facebook Local 22.0 for iPhone
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Facebook Local App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 6, 2019
Facebook Local / Screenshots on iPhone
Facebook Local / Description
Our new name is Facebook Local! We’ve updated our events app to help you discover places and things to do recommended by friends you know and trust.
Keep up with what’s happening locally—wherever you are—whether you’re looking for something to do with friends this weekend or want to explore a new neighborhood.
* See the most recent activity, events and places your friends are interacting with and updates from event hosts and Pages you follow.
* Find events and activities happening near you on an interactive map and filter by time, category, location and more.
* Get recommendations based on what's popular with your friends, things you've been to in the past, Pages you like and our curated Guides.
* Choose to add calendars from your phone to see all of your plans in one place.
* Opt-in to get notifications about your upcoming events so you know if details change.
* Simplified navigation - now it's much easier to find suggested events and places to go.
* Automatically shows you the best places as you move the map around.
* Faster access to your upcoming events.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Improved list creation and integration with the map.
Facebook Local / Changelog / What's New in v22.0
- Thanks for downloading Facebook Local! We're always making changes and improvements to give you the best experience possible. Along with fixing a few bugs, we're also adding some new features to help you better search for things to do and places to go.
- Simplified navigation now it's much easier to find suggested events and places to go.
- Automatically shows you the best places as you move the map around.
- Faster access to your upcoming events.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improved list creation and integration with the map.