Everypost 3.4.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Everypost App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 28, 2019
Everypost / Screenshots on iPhone
Everypost / Screenshots on iPad
Everypost / Description
Everypost for IOS is the social media publishing tool most acclaimed by content professionals, social marketers, SMBs and Digital Agencies. Everypost is the easiest way to create, customize, schedule and post content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Linkedin, tumblr, and many others social networks.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences.
It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.Everypost provides a unique functionality that allows to post content without having a 140 characters restriction.companies.
For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features. Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
NEW and UNIQUE: Everypost for IOS compliments your account on the Everypost web platform. Create groups of social channels, manage user level permissions and leverage these capabilities into your mobile tool.
- Search and curate content from Youtube and Flickr.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email.
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos into Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Group Management (available for Plus and higher plans)
- Native Iphone 6 design
- Designed and available for Ipad too
- And much more coming soon!
NEW! In App purchases!
- You can now subscribe to Everypost PRO using a monthly (U$D9.99/mo) o yearly (U$D99.99/mo) subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Check our Termns of Use: http://everypost.me/terms-of-service/
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
Everypost / Changelog / What's New in v3.4.1
- Bugs fixed