Photo Transfer App 7.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Photo Transfer App allows you to quickly copy photos and videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC using your local wifi network.With over 10,000 5-star reviews in the App Store, thousands ... Read More > or Install Now >
Photo Transfer App App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 27, 2019
More About Photo Transfer App App
With over 10,000 5-star reviews in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers, this app is an indispensable tool for your iOS device.
► Easily transfer pictures and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Windows or Mac Computer - You can now DELETE photos and videos after transferring them!!
► Quickly move photos from iPhone to iPad and vice versa
► Transfer HD videos in from iPhone or iPod Touch to your iPad and vice versa
► Transfer photos & videos in all directions over Wifi (Device to/from Computer, Device to/from Device)
► Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF information, location, etc)
► Transfer photos in full resolution, no quality loss
► Transfer photo files in RAW formats from iPad to computer and vice versa
► Use any web browser on your computer or new FREE desktop application to quickly transfer between your device and your computer.
► Works with web browsers running in Windows, Mac and Linux computers
► Backup all your photos and videos to your computer using our desktop application
► Your photos and videos are transferred directly from device to device using your local wifi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local wifi network keeping your photos safe
► Pay only ONCE to install this app on your iPhone and iPad (as long as the same Apple account is used on both devices)
► Web Services plugins: Upload and download photos from Google Drive, Dropbox and Flickr
► Support to automatically convert HEIC files (High Efficiency Image) to JPG when transferring from iPhone to any device or cloud service that we support
► NEW: In addition to transferring via Wi-Fi you can now also use the USB cable to transfer photos between your PC and your device (Available for PC transfers only, Mac coming later this year)
► NEW: "Send to someone" allows you to share photos with anyone in the world using our private and secure Photo Transfer App Cloud.
Requirements & limitations:
* To transfer photos from one iPhone/iPad to another both devices need to have this app installed. You only pay once when both devices use the same Apple account to purchase apps
* Some public or private wifi networks may be configured to block communication between devices preventing the transfer connection to be established
* When transferring videos from a newer device model (like an iPhone 5) to an older device model (like an iPad 1) the videos may be resized so it can be played by the receiving device.
* Deleting albums or photos that were synced using iTunes is currently not supported from our app - The only way to delete those photos is via iTunes itself
* Free version of Photo Transfer App is limited to transferring up to 5 files at a time in medium resolution. Thanks for considering upgrading to the full version and supporting indie development!
► If you choose to purchase the PRO Upgrade subscription for 1 year, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
► Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
► Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: http://phototransferapp.com/terms/app/
What's New in Photo Transfer App 7.2.1
- - Support to transfer edited video files
- Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the app: firstname.lastname@example.org