Eat Purely 3.4.7 for iPhone and iPad
Free Food & Drink App on iOS
Eat Purely App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 21, 2019
Eat Purely / Screenshots on iPhone
Eat Purely / Screenshots on iPad
Eat Purely / Description
Eat Purely offers healthy, chef-crafted meals delivered to your door on demand. Our delicious meals will nourish your body and delight your palate. With over 50 combined years in the food business, we love to eat and are proving that healthy doesn't mean boring!
Our chefs start with the best ingredients: seasonal, and locally-sourced whenever possible. We then craft recipes that never rely on excess salt, sugar, or fat to taste great. Plus, you won't find chemicals, preservatives, or GMOs in our scratch-made kitchen, and trust us: you'll taste the difference.
Our menus change daily, keeping your options fresh and reflecting what's in season. Meals arrive on demand in about 30 minutes or less, or you can schedule delivery up to a week in advance.
Food stays fresher and tastes better when it's delivered chilled. That's why our meals arrive refrigerated with easy reheating options so you can enjoy our food the way our chefs intended: piping hot and cooked to perfection.
We're currently serving our hometown: Chicago.
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter: @EatPurely
- Rotating, seasonal chef-crafted menus.
- Pricing that enables healthy choices every day, plus a discount when you pre-order for multiple days at once. Register to receive a code via email to try your first meal free!
- Schedule your meal in advance or see an ETA when you order on demand. Detailed order tracking lets you see exactly when your order will arrive.
- Review our detailed ingredient and nutrition info before you order so you'll always know exactly what you're eating.
- View dietary restrictions and preparation instructions before you order - so you can choose the right meal for you.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Eat Purely / Changelog / What's New in v3.4.7
- New features for your convenience:
- Now you can decide whether or not you want your meals in a bag and with or without disposable silverware. Need utensils? We’ve got you. Want to save some trees? We do too. As you’re placing your order, you’ll see check boxes to tell us your preferences on utensils and a bag. They’re defaulted for your convenience and changeable at your command.
- Our menu and check out screen now show the dates for the days that you are ordering. No more disappointment when you think a delicious dinner is coming, just to realize you ordered for next week.
- Not sure what kind of delivery your address can receive? You can now check your saved addresses in your account settings to see the type of delivery available to each if it’s other than our regular on-demand delivery.
- Curious about some of our Frequently Asked Questions? We’ve added the FAQ to the Help section that can be found in your account settings so you can get all of the Eat Purely insider tips and tricks.
- Bug Fixes
- We value your feedback, so we stopped the glitch that was causing reviews not to work. Review away! We’re eager to hear your thoughts.
- Previously, making changes to your phone number would not save. We’ve made it more clear on how to begin that process.
- Rather than show the last four digits of the card used on an order, the app was only showing the type of card. Now you can confirm the digits again!
- We have a ton of new features and fixes coming down the pipeline, make sure you have automatic updates turned on so you don’t miss a thing!