Duolingo Math for iPhone and iPad
More About Duolingo Math
Did you know over 90% of US adults admit to experiencing math anxiety? It’s true. Math anxiety prevents many people from enjoying math and developing basic proficiency. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Whether you're an adult who wants to strengthen your everyday math skills, or a student studying math for the first time, you'll absolutely love learning with Duolingo Math. Plus, you can do it anywhere, anytime.
Why Duolingo Math?
• Learn by doing, not viewing. Math is usually taught with textbooks, videos and lectures. But, math is a lot more fun when you can touch it, break it into pieces, and move it around. This is the new way to learn math.
• Enjoy all the best features of Duolingo, but for math. After a decade of developing the world's most popular language learning app, we know how to make learning fun. Start your 10-day streak learning math now, and you'll thank yourself later.
• Train your brain with something that's actually useful. Brain training apps and sudoku can be a good mental challenge, but they aren't helping you develop a valuable skill. Improving your mental math skills with Duolingo Math will come in handy all the time.
What does Duolingo Math teach?
• Elementary math, including topics like multiplication, addition, and fractions for students
• Everyday math skills for adults to exercise their brains
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms
What's New in Duolingo Math 1.10.0 >
Duolingo + Math = a winning duo! Keep multiplying your Math skills with our updated content.