DJI GO 3.1.38 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
DJI GO App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 22, 2018
DJI GO / Screenshots on iPhone
DJI GO / Screenshots on iPad
DJI GO / Description
Connect your mobile or tablet with your DJI Equipment and start filming!
- The Inspire, Phantom and Matrice series flying platforms
- The Osmo handheld gimbal and camera
- Live HD camera view
- Dynamic map view
- Camera controls and settings
- Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
- ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
- Sharing on social media and messaging apps
- SkyPixel aerial photography community
- YouTube live streaming
- Real-time flight records
- Video tutorials and documentation
DJI GO / Changelog / What's New in v3.1.38
- Osmo Mobile 2
- Reduced app power consumption while recording video by more than 50%.
- Added video OSD information such as smartphone battery level and video recording resolution.
- Added auto-save feature for camera settings in M mode and timelapse settings.
- Optimizes the dropped frames issue on the iPhone 6s and previous models.