You Doodle 7.7.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
You Doodle App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 4, 2019
You Doodle / Screenshots on iPhone
You Doodle / Screenshots on iPad
You Doodle / Description
You Doodle has DOZENS of tools! You can markup a photo, create a meme or any other type of project you can imagine. You Doodle does it all. Draw on photos, add text, insert shapes, work with layers, blending two photos, placing stamps, stickers, scrapbook with collage and frames plus many more tools are available in You Doodle. You can even create custom stamps and stickers right in the app.
Drawing on photos has never been simpler. You Doodle works in iMessage and the photos app and supports Apple pencil, along with Adonit and Pogo Connect stylus. Dragging in and inserting images from other apps is a snap. No other app lets you draw on a photo as easily as You Doodle.
You Doodle is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
- iOS10+: use You Doodle in iMessage to add stickers, GIFs, APNGs, draw on photos, use the camera and much more! Save GIFs from Safari to the You Doodle iMessage app.
- Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, scissors
- Apple pencil support on iPad Pro
- Backup and restore settings, documents, stickers, colors, etc. between devices!
- Record your drawing for playback as a video
- Create slideshows and import photos, videos and GIFs. Export to Video or GIF. Add music that is downloaded to your device. Add custom watermark with pro version.
- Share to PDF, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
- Split view on supported devices
- Force touch on supported devices
- Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
- Quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- Save to your sketchbook from other supported apps
- Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096x4096), depending on device
- Gradient tool
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder
- Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
Try out You Doodle today, I know you'll love it! I'm just one guy doing everything and I listen to feedback. Please let me know what I can do to improve your You Doodle experience.
- Jeff Johnson
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - email@example.com
You Doodle / Changelog / What's New in v7.7.4
- Add clear option for recent colors
- Allow changing scissor tool width
- Fix email original size option to work again
- Have a wonderful day!