Ctrlpanel 2.0.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Ctrlpanel App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 25, 2018
Ctrlpanel / Screenshots on iPhone
Ctrlpanel / Screenshots on iPad
Ctrlpanel / Description
Ctrlpanel allows you to securely add all your accounts to one place. The app creates strong and unique passwords for every account. Easily access them from any device and sign in on websites with just one click.
• Automatically add all your accounts
• Easily change to strong and unique passwords
• Sign in on websites and apps using Touch ID
• Always access - even if you lose all your devices.
and much more.
Secure by design thanks to our zero trust architecture, created on a locally generated Master Password, Account ID, and Secret Key.
Powered by the webs most advanced cryptography: WebCrypto, AES-256-GCM, PBKDF-2.
Ctrlpanel is a subscription-based service that requires either a Monthly ($2.99/month) or Yearly ($24.99/year) subscription plan (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://www.ctrlpanel.io/terms-of-service
Ctrlpanel / Changelog / What's New in v2.0.1
- Fixed a crash that would occur when the domain name field contained a slash.