Carbo 1.8 for iPhone and iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Carbo includes new drawing capabilities, iPad Pro / Apple Pencil / 3D Touch support, latest iOS: App Search, iPad multitasking, Siri 'Remind Me', 3D Touch shortcuts.Carbo lets you capture and ... Read More > or Install Now >
Carbo App / Specifications
- • Price: $7.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 30, 2019
More About Carbo App
Carbo lets you capture and organize handwritten notes and sketches, bringing handwriting in the digital age, right on your iPhone and iPad. Carbo's innovative visualization technology sets you free from pixel artefacts, while preserving all expressiveness of your original drawings. Collect notes, design sketches, or whiteboard drawings. With Carbo, you do not draw on screen, but instead use your favorite pen and paper without any constraint.
Tag and annotate your notes for easy retrieval. Store them either on the device itself or in the cloud, with native support for iCloud, Evernote, and Dropbox. Finally, turn your notes and drawings into beautiful creations using a variety of handcrafted export styles and share them with the world.
• Hybrid visualization technology: note picture is cleaned up and turned into a highly accurate monochrome representation. Carbo’s innovative rendering technology offers both the advantages of vector (sharpness) and bitmap (easy editing) techniques.
• Image-based input options: take a new picture, import from camera roll, or import an image from iCloud Drive.
• Drawing support: highly accurate and natural sketching capabilities. Full support for iPad Pro Pencil & 3D Touch pressure sensitivity.
• Note editing: edit any part of your note, i.e. select, resize, relocate, or remove any element. Make strokes thinner or thicker.
• Annotations: add descriptive text to your note. These annotations are archived along with the image, and are globally searchable.
• Tag your notes. Tags are colored for easier detection, and will help you classify notes.
• Notes can be stored either on your device, or in the cloud using Evernote, Dropbox, and iCloud.
• Efficient file-based storage: typical note is 400KB instead of the usual 3MB JPEG of a photo.
• Export styles: choose among 7 beautifully handcrafted styles and their variants to customize your notes (Blackboard/chalks combos, Blueprint, Paper with several pen styles…).
• Up to 1200-dpi black-and-white high-fidelity exports for print.
• Many sharing options: Twitter, Facebook, AirDrop, Mail, Messages, iCloud Drive, Open in (another app)...
• Latest iOS Support: App Search, iPad multitasking, Siri 'Remind Me', 3D Touch shortcuts
** Help & Feedback **
Visit https://creaceed.com/carbo for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Carbo 1.8
- Carbo 1.8 is now optimized for iOS 13.
- - Dark Mode is supported throughout the app and enables notes that remain easy on the eyes in a dark environment.
- - User interface has been fine-tuned with latest iOS 13 enhancements.