OpenTable 12.12.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Food & Drink App on iOS
OpenTable App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 12, 2019
OpenTable / Screenshots on iPhone
OpenTable / Screenshots on iPad
OpenTable / Description
Discover great dining experiences and make free restaurant reservations at more than 48,000 restaurants around the world. The perfect travel app to dine like a local, find restaurants by location, cuisine and more plus get personalized recommendations based on your preferences. View photos, menus and reviews to guide your picks. Every time you book and dine, you’ll earn rewards for future meals.
Easy restaurant reservations:
- Book tables, update reservations, cancel or re-book anytime, anywhere
- Invite guests to RSVP to your reservations right from your app
- Near me Now, New & Hot, Recommended for You, Dinner Tonight – find the right spot with custom lists
- Use search filters like location, cuisine, date and time
- See restaurant pics, reviews, menus, and more
- Earn points to redeem for dining rewards with OpenTable restaurants
Travel with us:
- Discover and reserve restaurants in the US, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Japan, the Netherlands and more!
What folks are saying about us:
・OpenTable Is Secretly the Best Thing on the Internet (Gizmodo)
・World's Greatest Apps (Business Insider)
・100 Best iPhone Apps of All Time All Time (Mashable)
・12 Travel Apps Worth Keeping (The New York Times)
・Best Restaurant Dining Apps (People Magazine)
Have suggestions for us? We want to hear from you, send us a message.
OpenTable / Changelog / What's New in v12.12.0
- Thanks for dining with OpenTable! Our app is regularly improved to better connect you with extraordinary dining experiences for each & every meal you share with OpenTable.
- What’s new on the menu? In this release, we have cooked up new features and improvements just for you.