Text Case 1.4 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
Text Case App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 4, 2019
Text Case / Screenshots on iPhone
Text Case / Screenshots on iPad
Text Case / Description
Text Case is a simple utility that allows you to convert any text into various different formats.
It comes packed with an action extension that lets you select text anywhere in iOS, tap the Share button, and then you’ll find the “Convert Text” action. This will show you a preview of all available formats, and a simple tap on one of those will copy it to your clipboard, and you’ll be returned to the original app.
The available formats are currently:
- Title Case (In 4 different styles):
- Associated Press (AP)
- American Psychology Association (APA)
- Modern Language Association (MLA)
- Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS)
- URL Encoded
- URL Decoded
- Capitalise Words
- Sentence Case
- Strip HTML
- Camel Case
- Snake Case
- Pascal Case
- Kebab Case
- Mocking Spongebob (This one is for fun)
All formats are available to be used with Siri Shortcuts. Every time you copy or share the result of a text conversion, iOS will be made aware and can suggest these actions to you in the future. You can also manually add a format to Siri by going tapping on Settings, and then the "Add to Siri" button at the bottom.
And of course you can choose to enable or disable any of the formats, and also reorder them to your needs!
Text Case / Changelog / What's New in v1.4
- A new format! Strip HTML will clear any HTML tags and any whitespace either side of the result.
- You can now alter the order of the way formats appear in the app.
- Pasting text via the keyboard shortcut (CMD V) will now work even if the textfield is not selected, meaning you can get the formats much faster.
- Any settings in the app are now synced between your devices.