Remote Control for Mac / PC 2020.31 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
Control your Mac with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions & AirPlay controls. Take full control of your Mac from anywhere in your home or office.Tired of sitting ... Read More > or Install Now >
Remote Control for Mac / PC App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 28, 2020
More About Remote Control for Mac / PC App
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your media center Mac? Use Remote Control on your iPhone as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac trackpad and keyboard;
- Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device;
- Control any app on your Mac using its menu;
- Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Amazon Prime Video
- LIFEHACKER: "This iOS app lets me control nearly every aspect of my Mac from my iPhone or iPad"
- MACSTORIES: "Remote for Mac is perfect for controlling a Mac that serves as a media center"
- MACOBSERVER: "This setup gives me full control of my Mac in the palm of my hand from anywhere in my house"
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and free helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription is for 1 year, with 3 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Remote Control for Mac / PC 2020.31
- * [NEW] Schedule AirPlay actions
- * [NEW] Set photo as wallpaper from the app settings
- * [FIX] App menu is now accessible from the APPS tab
- * [FIX] Connection to default computer set in settings
- * [FIX] Support latest iOS version
- * Choose computer you want to connect to automatically
- * Hide computers from the list (useful if you sharing network with other people)
- * Update Mac helper app from iOS app using administrator user name & password (EXPERIMENTAL)
- * New icon
- * Control volume on Windows using physical volume buttons on iPhone/iPad
- * Fix sleep action for Windows
- * More minor fixes
- * If at First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again... fixing issues with keypad editor introduced in last update
- * Trying to make keypad editor easier to use
- * Fix entering color as hex value to accept letters
- * Fix swiping direction between keypads
- * Fixes for Windows (modifier keys, adding media keys and etc.)
- * Fix animation when showing keyboard
- * Fix executing Windows actions in keypads
- * Allow to enter color as hex string (for accent/background)
- * Fix for watch app to send string in keypads
- * More minor UI fixes
- Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me.
- Please take a moment to rate the app on the App Store.