InShot 1.54.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
InShot App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 22, 2021
More About InShot App
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
Music , Effects & Voice-overs
- Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
- Volume control for both original video sound and mp3 songs.
Text & Emoji
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
- Lots of Photo filters
- Unique Video filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
- High video output resolution.
- Share to social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription
- With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!
What's New in InShot 1.54.2
- - Mosaic tool
- - New effect pack "Retro2"
- - Custom stickers cutout. Automatically remove the background of custom stickers
- - Bug fixes and other improvements
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your ideas and feedback are important to us!