BuzzFeed 2020.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.FEATURES:• Never be bored again with ... Read More > or Install Now >
BuzzFeed App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 19, 2020
More About BuzzFeed App
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
What's New in BuzzFeed 2020.3
- Now is the winter of our discontent,
- Made glorious update by this latest release
- And all the bugs that preyed upon our app
- In the deep bosom of the App Store unleashed.
- Now are our posts bound with victorious space;
- Our bruised words cut off on iPads;
- Our cursed articles wed to merry pixels,
- Our dreadful margins to delightful padding.
- iOS twelve had killed our verbose fonts;
- But now, instead of crashing agèd apps
- To slight the scrolls of hopeful inquizitors,
- We answer you with a quiz completion
- In the unobstructed reading of results.
- But app, that is not laced with messed up bugs,
- Nor brought to shame by clam’rous QA pass;
- You, that have updated, and want new features here
- To not before these lately added things;
- You, who now can customize user picture,
- Or new named there from profile drawer,
- Reformed, updated, fresh-to-death your face
- Unearthing your own posts, without links.
- And now read quickly many articles
- Without fear of losing your place within.