Locket Photos 1.5 for iPhone
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Locket is a special place on your home screen, to cherish memories of your loved ones. A place close-at-hand, to remember your time together. Photos on a map, photos taken on today’s date, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Locket Photos App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 14, 2019
More About Locket Photos App
A place close-at-hand, to remember your time together. Photos on a map, photos taken on today’s date, a video you haven’t seen in a while.
Select an important album, and Locket becomes a space to explore it without the clutter of your full photo library.
- Pick a photo album, and Locket will help you explore it easily and often.
- View your photos on a timeline.
- Filter your album to quickly find that one video you haven’t seen in a while.
- Shuffle your Locket to rediscover forgotten memories.
- Explore your album’s photos on a map - with clustering for easy navigation.
- See the items from your album that were created on this day in previous years.
- Jump to any birthday, holiday, or milestone and revisit a particular day-in-history.
If you purchase Locket Plus, you’ll also be able to use a Shared Album (from your Photos app) as your Locket, select from more than a dozen alternate app icons, and use Night Mode.
Keep your most important memories close.
Subscription information about Locket Plus:
- Locket Plus is available as a one-time purchase or an annual subscription.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://locket.photos/terms
What's New in Locket Photos 1.5
- Updated for iOS 13
- A whole bunch of tweaks and fixes to make Locket work perfectly on your shiny, upgraded device.
- System Dark Mode
- If you’re on iOS 13, Locket’s Dark Mode stays in sync with your device’s settings, and no longer requires Locket Plus.
- Native Dark Mode Maps
- Now that iOS has dark-mode maps, Locket doesn’t need Mapbox for dark-mode support. (iOS 13 users only.)
- Read-Only Mode
- Hides the delete-photo button, so little ones’ roving fingers don’t accidentally delete a favorite memory.(Enable this in Locket’s Advanced Settings.)