Cookery 1.8.2 for iPhone and iPad
Food & Drink App on iOS
#1 Paid Food App in the USA! Get Cookery now for a limited-time price!Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker brings you Cookery, a collection of over ... Read More > or Install Now >
Cookery App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 10, 2016
More About Cookery App
Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker brings you Cookery, a collection of over 100 delicious gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly recipes reimagined for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
A MUST-HAVE FOR FOODIES & ANYONE THAT LOVES TO COOK
• Over 100 vibrant recipes including mains, treats, drinks, sides, salads and staples like Danielle's world famous Grain-Free Bread.
• Search the collection of recipes and mark your favourites to easily find them later.
• Inbuilt grocery list, simply swipe an ingredient to add to your list.
• Smart cooking timers built right into the recipes.
• Handoff between iPhone & iPad so you can easily swap devices and keep your place in a recipe.
• Health app integration: Send nutrition information straight from the recipe page to Apple's Health app.
• Tap any step in a recipe to focus on it and easily keep track while you're cooking, in an easy-to-read layout for hectic kitchens!
• 3D Touch - On iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus press on the Cookery icon to use Quick Actions for viewing your favorites, timers, grocery list and searching recipes.
• Metric conversions! For those of you who prefer Grams to Ounces/Pounds, Celsius to Fahrenheit, or Centimetres to Inches, we've got you covered!
UNIQUE APPLE WATCH FEATURES
• Follow recipes on your wrist with ingredient lists, method steps and timers.
• When you tap a recipe step on iPhone or Apple Watch, it'll keep your place on all your devices.
• Get alerts when your timers are done, so you'll get a tap on the wrist with information like "It's time to take the cookies out of the oven now."
• Using the Grocery list, you can easily check off your groceries using your Apple Watch!
Diagnosed with an autoimmune disease at twenty-two, Danielle Walker spent many years in and out of the hospital and on high dosages of debilitating medications before taking her health into her own hands and drastically changing her diet. In a true lemons-to-lemonade story, Danielle transformed her adversities into opportunities and created her wildly successful blog, Against All Grain, in an effort to help those in need eat well and feel great, without feeling deprived.
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON
• Unit conversion.
• Many more things!
• We'd love to hear your feedback - just send us an instant message from the Options screen inside the app or visit http://help.getcookery.com
• If you love Cookery, we'd massively appreciate a review here on the App Store!
What's New in Cookery 1.8.2
- Hi Guys!
- Here is another big update to Cookery with some important fixes!
- – Danielle & The Cookery Team
- Fixed issue that prevented the app from opening on iPod Touch.
- Big improvements to using Cookery in Split View mode on the iPad.
- Some other minor bug fixes also included in this version.
- –––RECENT UPDATES–––
- Metric conversions! For those of you who prefer Grams to Ounces/Pounds, Celsius to Fahrenheit, or Centimetres to Inches, we've got you covered!
- Apple Watch Grocery list you can now easily check off your groceries using your Apple Watch!
- 3D Touch Quick Actions: On iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus press on the Cookery icon to use Quick Actions for viewing your favorites, timers, grocery list and searching recipes.
- Health app integration: Send nutrition information straight from the recipe page to Apple's Health app. Perfect for recording the fat content of those delicious (& healthy) muffins that you just couldn't resist!
- Cookery now enables you to store and share photos of your wonderful creations. Try to tick off all of the recipes in the app by attaching your photos!
- Every recipe now has a detailed table of nutrition information, along with a Daily Intake % recommendation.
- Allergen and diet information is now easier to read than ever before.
- If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond directly to app reviews, You can contact us directly from the Menu > Options > Email Support.
- –––THANK YOU–––
- We have put a huge amount of effort into creating Cookery and reviews are reset every time we release an update. We read every single one. If you enjoy using Cookery please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!