Bindle 3.1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Bindle App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 10, 2016
Bindle / Screenshots on iPhone
Bindle / Screenshots on iPad
Bindle / Description
You have enough chat apps for friends and family. Bindle is the first one designed for your internet friends!
Create a #chat and share it with your fandom, gaming buddies, community, fans, friends or followers. They will join your chat, no need to add people one by one.
Bindle makes it easy to start chatting from YouTube, Tumblr, Twitch, Reddit, Twitter or anywhere!
- MASTERCHAT. As awesome as it sounds, Bindle puts everything in one screen so you can instantly message anyone, any #, and never miss a thing. No more switching chats over and over just to catch up.
- SNOOZE. We wish every app had this, so we put it in. 15 minute quickie break or 2 hours for that movie.
- FILTER what you need. Trying to remember that one conversion you had? Just filter messages by #channel or @users.
- NO FEAR. Add moderators to help manage your #s, delete messages, block people, and more.
Bindle / Changelog / What's New in v3.1.0
- ADD FRIENDS!
- You can now add friends by username! Share your username to make it easy for people to find you on Bindle.
- Tap the +Add button in the User List to search for a friend by username.
- Add friends you've already made on Bindle from their profiles.
- OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
- +Start and +Join chats from the Chat List!
- Better encryption across all app data.
- BUG FIXES
- Bringing up the keyboard while looking at a card no longer covers the card! For instance, when reporting a message.
- Fixed a bug where tapping a system message would add the same username twice to the text bar.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when sending a message.
- Fixed a bug causing an occasional crash during logout.