Best Buy 11.9.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Shopping App on iOS
Best Buy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 20, 2018
Best Buy / Screenshots on iPhone
Best Buy / Screenshots on iPad
Best Buy / Description
Get everything Best Buy has to offer – wherever, whenever. Find stores, find deals, find reviews, find the lowest prices on the hottest tech.
The Best Buy app lets you:
Browse our massive product catalog
Locate any of our 1,400+ stores
View My Best Buy points and redeem certificates
Check order status and view past purchases
Create a wish list or wedding registry
Shop the weekly ad, Deal of the Day and featured offers
Search in-store clearance and open-box items by store
Check gift card balances
Check phone upgrade eligibility
Find trade-in values for your old electronics
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Best Buy / Changelog / What's New in v11.9.0
- We've made some improvements to user experience with this latest update, adding some skeleton views to Home and Product Details in order to speed up those transitions. You know those color swatches on product details when there's more than one color choice available? Well, now they can appear as images in select categories. We really love this change. Now you can see exactly how different 'Cobalt Blue' is from 'Twilight Blue'. Let us know what you think!
- There's also a ton of bug fixes and other improvements. Thank you for choosing Best Buy!