Babbel 20.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Babbel App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 5, 2018
Babbel / Screenshots on iPhone
Babbel / Screenshots on iPad
Babbel / Description
Are you ready to learn English? Discover the new way to learn languages. It's easy and fun for beginners and advanced learners. Just a few minutes a day strengthens your language skills.
Download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 14 different languages
• Custom designed lessons created by in-house language learning experts
• Immediately learn useful and relevant words and phrases
• Tailored learning material for beginners and advanced levels
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology
• New vocabulary is stored to your Review Manager improving your long term vocabulary
• Start a lesson on your iPhone, finish it on your iPad or desktop
• Track your progress as you learn with Babbel’s notification widget
• Learn anytime and anywhere across all your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch & Web)
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language. Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: [email protected]
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
Babbel / Changelog / What's New in v20.7.0
- Hi! Bonjour ! Ciao! ¡Hola! Olá! Hallo! Hej!
- … and Cześć!
- We’re thrilled to announce that our Polish-speaking learners can now learn in Polish! English and German are available now in Polish with more languages for Polish speakers on the way.
- In addition to squashing bugs and improving app performance, we also introduced our new language selection feature, which enables you to choose your display language and learning language from within the same screen.
- Questions? [email protected]
- The Babbel Team