Astropad Studio for iPad
Also Astropad Studio is included in the following collections:
More About Astropad Studio
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.11 or later, and iPad iOS 9.1 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
What's New in Astropad Studio 5.2.0 >
· Hover support for Apple Pencil on the new 2022 iPad Pros
· Double-tap support for Apple Pencil: You can now configure two commands to switch between when double tapping on the side of the Apple Pencil. An on-screen notification will display the command as you switch tools.
· Enhanced integration with 3D apps: New smart default shortcuts and custom quick keys for Blender and ZBrush. Plus, new gestures for panning, zooming, and rotating the 3D canvas.
· Per-app custom gestures: Now you can assign and save unique Magic Gestures across different apps.
· New gesture option: Enable a modifier key with a single-finger tap.
General bug fixes and improvements
- Magic Gestures now works properly with more than one modifier key
- Improvements to networking performance and reliability
This update requires that both the desktop AND iPad apps be updated. We made significant changes to the network system in this update to pave the way for future features.
Visit the iOS App Store to update your iPad app. Open the Astropad Studio desktop app (on your Mac or PC). You will automatically be prompted to update to the latest version. If the desktop app doesn’t automatically update, you can download the latest version at www.astropad.com/app-downloads-studio-download.