Astropad Studio 3.0 for iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Astropad Studio App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 24, 2019
Astropad Studio / Screenshots on iPad
Astropad Studio / Description
Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio - the ultimate tool for professional artists & designers.
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.11 or later, and iPad iOS 9.1 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Support: [email protected]
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
Astropad Studio / Changelog / What's New in v3.0
- Astropad Studio now features the newest generation of our LIQUID Video Engine. Here’s what to expect with this update:
- Up to 2x more responsive: You’ll notice significantly reduced latency, smoother drawing, and a faster screen refresh rate (especially over USB and strong WiFi connections).
- Up to 4x better GPU performance: Accelerated GPU support means a smoother and more powerful display performance.
- This release requires you update both your Mac and iPad. Visit the iOS App Store to update your iPad app. If you aren’t automatically prompted to update the Mac app, you can download the latest versions at astropad.com/downloads