Holiday Emoji 1.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Catalogs App on iOS
The most popular Holiday Emoji app is back, overhauled and as beautiful as ever! Ring in this holiday season and the New Year with this new amazing collection of emojis to get you right in the ... Read More > or Install Now >
Holiday Emoji App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 21, 2017
More About Holiday Emoji App
Easy, breezy to send - add this keyboard as an extension and you'll be able to text emojis through many messengers: imessage, whatsapp, viber, skype, etc. Or add it as an imessage extension and with one tap and no need to paste you can have amazing conversations with your imessage friends and loved ones! You can even drag emojis on conversation bubbles for something extra - eg drag santa hats and beards on your friends photos and watch their reaction!
• 500+ emojis & stickers
• HD, super high-quality graphics
• Many emoji packs for all your Holiday & Winter Needs
• Avatars and expressions - smiley santa, sad santa, witty santa, santa's helpers and many more!
• Christmas decorations, hot chocolate, egg nog, mistletoe, Santa down the chimney and everything Christmas related, even the birth of Jesus!
• Send Christmas, Holiday & New Year's Wishes - Get the year poppin'!
• WiNTeR snow, hot chocolate and fire <3 you'll get cozzy and hungry.
• Some other emojis that can't be mentioned on here ;-)
Note: This app comes with a free sampler pack of emojis, each additional category is $0.99 or $2.99 to unlock all.
"My husband and I are obsessed with sending these to each other" - Megan, 27
"These are adorable and love that they're crisp and not huge like the stickers in the other apps" - Caitlin, 24
What's New in Holiday Emoji 1.3
- ~updated code to support imessage and keyboard extension (2 in 1!)
- ~LOTS and lots of new emojis (500+)