LA Times 6.0.5 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Get the trustworthy news you need everywhere you go with the Los Angeles Times app. Receive instant access to our award-winning journalism, breaking news, politics, the best in food, ... Read More > or Install Now >
LA Times App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 24, 2019
More About LA Times App
Get the trustworthy news you need everywhere you go with the Los Angeles Times app.
Receive instant access to our award-winning journalism, breaking news, politics, the best in food, entertainment, events and more for Southern California and the world.
Updated with a new design, the L.A. Times app gives you the option of browsing our digital content or paging through the eNewspaper. Our content includes in-depth coverage of Los Angeles, California and the West; exclusive narrative storytelling such as “Column One”; revitalized reporting on the latest in food and dining; a unique take on politics and the 2020 campaign; comprehensive coverage of the arts, pop culture and the entertainment industry; on and off-season reporting on L.A.’s home teams and major sports events. New tools include “My Library,” to save your own reading list, and a video section to access the latest short documentaries and other videos.
Download the iOS app to experience our new digital publishing platform.
• Top News: Scan a curated feed of the most important news as it happens
• Push notifications: Get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• eNewspaper experience: Download today’s issue for offline reading and browse archives of past issues
• Video section: Enjoy exclusive video
• My Library: View saved stories and view your recent activity
• Share content easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content.
• Non-subscribers, download the app a select number of stories stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the L.A. Times website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can read our Terms of Service here: https://www.latimes.com/terms-of-service
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing access to the L.A. Times website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster. We work hard to make sure you have the best experience using our app.
What's New in LA Times 6.0.5
- You can now set article text size in the app settings menu. This allows you to stick with your system default text size settings, or override the article text size in the app.
- As usual, we have made improvements to app performance and stability.