Apple Store 5.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Shopping App on iOS
Apple Store App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 6, 2018
Apple Store / Screenshots on iPhone
Apple Store / Screenshots on iPad
Apple Store / Description
The Apple Store app provides a more personal way to shop for the latest Apple products and accessories. Get recommendations based on the Apple products you already own. Find out which accessories are compatible with your devices. Easily upgrade to a new iPhone from your current one. Keep track of your orders wherever you go. And sign up for hands-on sessions in store. You can even use Apple Pay to check out from your iPhone when you visit a participating Apple Store.
Note that the Apple Store app and certain features are available only in select countries.
How your data is used
To confirm compatibility and recommend products, the app will access both the services and the name, model, and part number of devices linked to your Apple ID. To turn off this feature, go to Account > Settings > My Devices and Services.
Apple Store / Changelog / What's New in v5.2
- With Siri Shortcuts, you can create custom voice commands to check product availability or the status of your recent order, without having to open the app.
- The additon of new iOS 12 features and capabilities make the app even easier to use.
- Delivery now available to locations throughout Puerto Rico.