Mixtape 1.0.3 for iPhone
Free Music App on iOS
With Mixtape, you never have to stop dancing.You’re on a roadtrip with some friends, and you need music, but no one can agree on just one playlist. You’re having a house party and everyone ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mixtape App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 8, 2019
More About Mixtape App
With Mixtape, you never have to stop dancing.
You’re on a roadtrip with some friends, and you need music, but no one can agree on just one playlist. You’re having a house party and everyone scrambles for the auxiliary cable at once. Mixtape is the solution to all of these problems.
Your Music, Freed
Mixtape makes sure the playlist isn’t stuck in just one app anymore. Whether it’s Apple Music or Spotify, Mixtape allows you to share your playlist between them and invite friends, so you can all jam together, regardless of which app they use.
Sharing is caring and Mixtape makes that easier than ever before. First, link an eligible Apple Music or Spotify account to Mixtape. Then, create a playlist in the interface or import an existing one from your music app. Finally, invite a friend. The playlist you created will now show up in their music app and yours, automatically.
If you find a new song and want to add it, Mixtape handles the details. When you or your friend add a song to your Mixtape playlist in your music app, Mixtape notifies you and updates both playlists with the new song. Just like that.
All That Glitters
Extra features are available to Mixtape users who subscribe to Mixtape Pro (premium subscription) ($0.99 a month, or 5.99 a year) including:
● On-Demand Sync: Instead of syncing just once per day, your playlist syncs every hour or at the touch of a button.
● Unlimited Playlists: Make as many playlists as you want instead of being limited to 3.
● Custom Themes: Get access to 10 beautiful themes which affect the app icon as well.
● Special Gold Icon: Show off your status with a gold icon that is visible to other users.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Mixtape 1.0.3
- Fixed an issue with uploading large images
- Fixed an issue with Apple Music authentication after redownloading the app