Engage Wellbeing 2.2.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Medical App on iOS
Engage Wellbeing App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 23, 2019
Engage Wellbeing / Screenshots on iPhone
Engage Wellbeing / Screenshots on iPad
Engage Wellbeing / Description
Engage is your personalized health assistant. It's provided for free by your employer in partnership with Anthem and is completely confidential.
• See your healthcare, medical claims, and employer benefits in one place
• Access care and telehealth on-the-go
• Discover your employer perks and programs
• Earn points for hitting your wellbeing goals
Engage Wellbeing is available exclusively to individuals and their dependents who have access to Engage through their employee benefits program. Your app features will vary depending on how your employer is set up.
Note: Engage Wellbeing supports major activity trackers including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Garmin to conveniently synchronize your steps, food, and sleep data.
Not sure if your employer offers Engage? Ask your Human Resources department.
Engage Wellbeing / Changelog / What's New in v2.2.2
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.