Ancestry 11.9 for iPhone and iPad
Free Reference App on iOS
Discover where you came from through photos, stories, historical documents, and so much more. With the Ancestry® app you can explore your family stories anytime, anywhere.• Discover stories, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Ancestry App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 18, 2020
More About Ancestry App
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints®
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
• Get notified of new hints and comments
Apple Watch Features:
• Receive new hint notifications with photo previews.
• Save and ignore photo hints right from your Apple Watch.
• Keep up with comments and add your own with voice dictation.
• Get on-this-day alerts for events from your family history.
iPhone and iPad Features:
• Ancestry Hints® automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
• Learn about historical events that affected your ancestors
• Explore your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA®
Start your journey by choosing a subscription:
U.S. Discovery Membership: $19.99 per month
World Explorer Membership: $34.99 per month
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew function is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the subscription period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
View our Terms and Conditions at http://www.ancestry.com/cs/legal/Mobile-termsandconditions
What's New in Ancestry 11.9
- Bug fixes