AmpMe 6.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Music App on iOS
AmpMe App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 19, 2017
AmpMe / Screenshots on iPhone
AmpMe / Screenshots on iPad
AmpMe / Description
AmpMe is the #1 iPhone, iPod & iPad app that lets you and your friends listen to music louder & watch videos at the same time via YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud & your Music Library for FREE!
Now available in a totally redesigned iOS 10 experience.
So go on and surround yourself with sound and take your party to the next level with AmpMe’s giant multi-speaker setup using your iPhone, iPad & Bluetooth speakers. Play your music (as loud as you want) by simply syncing your devices to create one powerful sound system using YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud & your Music Library.
1. Download AmpMe on your iOS device and tell your friends to add the app to their devices as well.
2. Start your own party via YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, your Music Library or join an existing party.
3 .If you started the party, you're the DJ and can add songs to the playlist! You can also add songs as a guest in a party.
4. Now that you've got the party started - invite some friends over!
5. Once your friends join the party they will be able to listen to the same music or watch the same video at the same time.
Remember that AmpMe is compatible with smartphones, tablets, and Bluetooth speakers!
(Please note that AmpMe is not responsible for any public disturbance complaints. We also ask that you not mention our name when your neighbour warns you for making too much noise; we wouldn’t want to get a bad rep.)
Music Library (local music on your device) isn't supported on :
iPad1,1 , iPad2,1 , iPad2,2 , iPad2,3 , iPad2,4 , iPad3,1 , iPad3,2 , iPad3,3 , iPad3,4, iPad3,5, iPad3,6, iPad2,5, iPad2,6, iPad2,7, iPhone1,1, iPhone1,2, Phone2,1, iPhone3,1, iPhone3,2 , iPhone3,3 , iPhone4,1, iPod1,1, iPod2,1, iPod3,1, iPod4,1, iPod5,1
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AmpMe / Changelog / What's New in v6.3.2
- Chat Feature!!
- You asked for it, we made it happen --> You can now chat with everyone in an AmpMe party.
- Friends over everything --> see your friends' parties first on your home screen.
- AmpMe facelift --> we made some changes to our UI/UX low key it looks pretty dope.
- Also, there were a bunch of nasty little bugs, but don't worry we squashed as many as we could find.