TuneIn Pro 15.3 for iPhone and iPad
Music App on iOS
TuneIn Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 16, 2019
TuneIn Pro / Screenshots on iPhone
TuneIn Pro / Screenshots on iPad
TuneIn Pro / Description
Listen to your favorite radio stations for free with TuneIn. With over 100,000 radio stations, TuneIn has the largest selection of sports, news, music and talk radio from around the world.
TuneIn Pro is free of display ads and lets you record what you are listening to and listen later offline.
-Stream real radio stations from around the world live.
-Listen to your favorite talk shows and podcasts live and on demand.
-Enjoy live coverage of sporting events, concerts and more.
-Enjoy TuneIn anywhere you go with Apple Watch.
-Try out TuneIn for CarPlay when you’re on the go.
-Enjoy TuneIn at home with your Google Chromecast.
Get even more with TuneIn Premium.
-Get live play-by-play from every MLB, NFL, NHL, & NBA game, all season long.
-Enjoy exclusive access to over 600 commercial-free music stations.
Subscribe to TuneIn Premium through the app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renews every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
US 9.99 USD / MX 169.00 MXN / CA 13.99 CAD / GB 7.99 GBP / GR 9.99 EUR / EE 9.99 EUR / SI 9.99 EUR / IT 9.99 EUR / LT 9.99 EUR / LU 9.99 EUR / AT 9.99 EUR / PT 9.99 EUR / SK 9.99 EUR / DE 9.99 EUR / FR 9.99 EUR / CY 9.99 EUR / LV 9.99 EUR / CZ 9.99 EUR / BE 9.99 EUR / BG 9.99 EUR / IE 9.99 EUR / PL 9.99 EUR / NL 9.99 EUR / RO 9.99 EUR / FI 9.99 EUR / MT 9.99 EUR / HU 9.99 EUR / ES 9.99 EUR / SE 109.00 SEK / DK 79.00 DKK / NO 109.00 NOK / CH 10.00 CHF / AU 14.99 AUD / NZ 14.99 NZD / JP 1200 JPY / CN 68.00 CNY / HK 78.00 HKD / SG 14.98 SGD / TW 300.00 TWD / IN 620.00 INR / ID 149.00 IDR / IL 39.90 ILS / RU 749.00 RUB / SA 36.99 SAR / ZA 199.99 ZAR / TR 26.99 TRY / AE 36.99 AED / KR 10.99 USD
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Keep in touch:
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tunein
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/tunein
Read the TuneIn Blog: blog.tunein.com
TuneIn Pro / Changelog / What's New in v15.3
- GET READY FOR THE SUPER BOWL! With the NFL playoffs in full swing, the biggest game of the year is right around the corner. Make sure you're listening when one team makes history – only on TuneIn Premium.
- We're always working to improve your TuneIn experience! Here's what's new in this version:
- We've added Siri Shortcuts support listen to what was last played with a voice command
- We've made improvements to CarMode
- Podcast artwork is now displayed for all your Favorites, Now Playing, and Profile
- Logos up! Fixed bug that kept logos from showing on Now Playing
- Show the love! Fixed bug with the heart icon not showing the right state
- Control your view! Fixed the missing 'X' (dismiss) button on certain ads in Now Playing
- If audio playback is started remotely via bluetooth or control center, app goes to Now Playing on initial launch
- Watch users will now see a new volume controller, which is linked to the Watch crown