Drafts 4 4.8.0 for iPhone and iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Drafts 4 App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 15, 2017
Drafts 4 / Screenshots on iPhone
Drafts 4 / Screenshots on iPad
Drafts 4 / Description
Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! New low price, Great new iOS 10 features!!!
#### iOS 10 ready with Messages app, Dictation and more!
#### Macworld, Eddy Award Winner, 5 Mice!
#### Lifehacker Pack for iPhone/iPad
#### “Easily one of the best iOS apps I’ve ever used.” – Merlin Mann
#### See drafts in action at agiletortoise.com/screencasts
Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share text. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and get a new, blank draft – ready to type. Don't get bogged down in a timeline to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
## LATEST iOS 10 & DEVICE SUPPORT
* Message app to insert text snippets from drafts.
* Quick dictation.
* iPad Multitasking + Keyboard Shortcut Bar support.
* Spotlight search indexing of inbox drafts, with search continuation support.
* Widget, Share extensions & 3D Touch support.
* Apple Watch app to capture and browse drafts.
## EDITING & STORAGE
* Simple, distraction-free editing environment supports landscape editing.
* Light, Dark and Sepia themes.
* Support use of any font installed the device for editing.
* Unique "Arrange" feature lets you reorder lines by drag and drop.
* Markdown and Social syntax highlighting modes.
* Universal app syncs across your devices using Apple's new CloudKit.
* Version histories for drafts allow you to browse and rollback to previous versions.
* Optionally track creation, modification location data for your drafts.
* Search full text.
* Word and character counts.
* Link mode makes phones numbers, emails, links and address you have captured into tappable links.
* Integrates with system services to send text, including Mail, Messages, Calendar, Reminders and more.
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, Path. Drafts is the best place to keep those status updates you are still working on, or to cross-post to multiple social sites.
* Create, Append and Prepend to files/notes in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive & Evernote.
* Multi-step actions let you combine multiple steps easily. Post to Twitter and log to Dropbox in one tap. Add to your journal and email in one tap. Many more possibilities.
* Almost all Drafts action steps are now more powerful and customizable, with additional templates and tags.
* Forward text to other apps which support URL schemes.
* Markdown support is better than ever with updated built-in preview styles, and the ability to create as many custom style preview as you want.
* Actions sync across devices.
## ABOUT US
Drafts is one of the most actively developed apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @draftsapp on Twitter/App.net/Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
Drafts 4 / Changelog / What's New in v4.8.0
- #### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- #### Twitter and Facebook action changes
- Twitter and Facebook APIs used by Drafts were removed by Apple in iOS 11. These features to support Twitter, Facebook and Social action steps. Due to this change, the following changes have been made in Drafts:
- Twitter actions no longer utilize the removed iOS interfaces, but connect directly to Twitter. Your Twitter account can be linked in Drafts Settings > Configure Accounts, or you will be prompted to login to Twitter the first time you use a Twitter action in the new version.
- Posting to Facebook directly is no longer supported. If you have the Facebook app installed, the "Share" action can be used to post to Facebook with the Facebook app share extension.
- Only one Twitter account is supported at this time.
- "Social" action steps which use deprecated social features no longer function on iOS 11.
- #### Other Changes
- Change:Built for iOS 11 with a variety of compatibility improvements/fixes.
- Change:Drafts now requires iOS 10.3 or greater.
- Help & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News and Tips: @draftsapp on Facebook and Twitter
- Review and ratings are always appreciated!