TouchRetouch 4.4.2 for iPhone and iPad
Photo & Video App on iOS
“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...”—The Guardian“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.”—Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, ... Read More > or Install Now >
TouchRetouch App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 2, 2019
More About TouchRetouch App
“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.”—Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.”—Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
Remove surface breaks and scratches—both straight and curved
Remove pimples and skin blemishes
Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL—INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise—the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool—select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft—a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in TouchRetouch 4.4.2
- Small fixes to the previous update.
- — Implemented a new image picker
- — Added a possibility to return to the place in the gallery where the last selected photo was located
- — Added the Paste Image feature to the image picker
- — Redesigned the Export menu
- — Added the "Open a new photo" option to the Export menu
- — Made the app universal
- — Made the tools slicker to ensure smoother editing experience
- — Improved compatibility with Display P3
- — Optimized for Dark Mode
- — Added support for 360° photos lacking some EXIF data
- — Added support for transparent PNG images
- — Fixed a blank screen issue arising when selecting a corrupted RAW file
- — Fixed an issue causing the app to quit when editing large photos (18 MP) in the TouchRetouch extension to Photos
- — Added support for Dynamic Type, so now the app can adjust to the preferred font size
- — Changed a .jpeg file extension to .jpg