Adobe Photoshop HD 2.3 for iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
The world’s best imaging and graphic design software is at the core of just about every creative project from photo editing and compositing to digital painting, animation, and graphic design. And ... Read More > or Install Now >
Adobe Photoshop HD App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 29, 2021
More About Adobe Photoshop HD App
This first version focuses on core compositing and retouching tools designed to work best on the iPad with Apple Pencil and touch. And we’re just getting started. For future versions, we're looking at enhancing our tools used for brushes, masks, refining edges, and selecting smart subjects. Plus, we want to make it easier to access your brushes and fonts in Creative Cloud.
Try the product with a 30-day free trial. If you already have a qualifying Adobe Photoshop monthly membership, just log in and get started.
Create with full PSDs:
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on your desktop or a mountain top.
Familiar tools, fingertip control:
Work with your Layer stack and Toolbar tools just like you do on your desktop. Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide — you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before. And with the context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices because now you don’t have to. Your documents are automatically saved to Adobe’s cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop.
Make precision selections with the Quick Selection tool, Lasso tool, and advanced selection options such as feathering. Use the paint brush to mask in and out certain parts of your image to create sophisticated composites.
Edit and enhance images and remove unwanted elements with features such as spot healing and clone stamp.
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download Adobe Photoshop Express.
Supported operating system
• iPad Pro (Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi and Cellular)
• iPad Pro (12.9-inch) and 2nd generation
• iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
• iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
• iPad 5th Generation
• iPad Mini 4
• iPad Air 2
• Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
• Apple Pencil (1st generation)
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services require registration for an Adobe ID for any level of Creative Cloud membership, which may not be available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Adobe online services require an internet connection.
What's New in Adobe Photoshop HD 2.3
- We've added a few cloud documents features to kick off your spring season:
- - View and revert to previous versions of your work. Cloud documents are auto-saved, and you can view any document's version history under "..." on the cloud documents tab.
- - Download any cloud document to your local cache without opening the document. Simply tap "Make available offline" under "..." on the cloud documents tab.
- - You can now pan around the preview shown in edit image size
- - We've added 3 more learn tutorials from our very own Russell Brown
- - You can manage your IAP subscription from the Settings menu if you've subscribed through the App Store
- - A bug was fixed with Select Subject that previously could cause a crash
- As always, we welcome your feedback as we continue to update and improve the app. Send us your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts in the “Suggest features” section of the app!
- - The Photoshop Team