Adobe Fresco 3.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Graphics & Design App on iOS
Adobe Fresco is a free drawing and painting app built especially for Apple Pencil and designed for artists who draw professionally or paint for passion. Professional artists can take Adobe Fresco to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Adobe Fresco App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 14.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 22, 2021
More About Adobe Fresco App
Adobe Fresco combines the power of your favorite Photoshop brushes with the precision of vector brushes and the revolutionary technology of Live brushes, for unlimited expression. Paint with watercolors and oils that blossom, blend, smear, and smudge just like the real thing. Work with infinitely scalable vector brushes to create crisp lines, ready to print at any size. As a premium feature, you can easily import all your Photoshop brushes, or choose from over a thousand natural brushes created by celebrated master Kyle T. Webster.
Adobe Fresco reimagines essential tools for illustrators, including modernized selection and masking, and a flexible UI so you can draw faster and without distractions. Premium features add Photoshop integration and automatic cloud syncing. Brushes and projects follow you across devices, so you can work wherever inspiration strikes.
• A variety of Photoshop brushes, the exclusive new live brushes, and vector brushes (50+)
• Access to your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other libraries
• Powerful tools for creation including selections, masking, layers and layer groups
• Automatic migration of Adobe Sketch and Adobe Draw projects
• Export a time-lapse video that replays your creation
• Export your files as PNG, JPG
• Step-by-step learn content
• An expanded library of brushes (1000+)
• New quarterly brushes by Illustration evangelist Kyle T. Webster
• Round-tripping with desktop Photoshop
• 100GB of cloud storage
• Ability to import brushes (.abr)
What's New in Adobe Fresco 3.1.1
- MOTION AND ANIMATION: Make your art move with new motion features. Familiar frame-by-frame tools include onion-skinning and playback controls while new motion paths make animating your art as simple as drawing. Export your animated art to MP4, GIF or a set of PNG images.
- PERSPECTIVE GRIDS AND DRAWING: Create realistic depth in your artwork with new perspective grids that help your lines snap in perfect perspective, leading the eye and creating natural looking depth. Find these useful 1, 2 and 3-point perspective grids in the Precision panel.
- FALL 2021 BRUSHES: The Fall 2021 brush set is a treasure trove of tools, with delicious textures borrowed from natural materials, new decorative patterns, soft graphite pencils, and a variety of new inkers; in short, something for everyone!
- JITTER CONTROLS FOR VECTOR BRUSHES: Give your vector strokes more texture and personality with new Shape Dynamics options. We've added three vector brushes using jitter to get you started. Try them out for a more natural look, while still retaining the sharpness that vector artists love.
- SEND FRESCO FILES TO ILLUSTRATOR ON IPAD: No desktop, no problem. Power your entire creative workflow by sending your layered vector Fresco files directly to Illustrator on iPad.
- If you're enjoying Fresco, please leave a review. It really helps other people discover the app!