Turfly 2.1.7 for iPhone
Health & Fitness App on iOS
“THE RUNNING APP EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT" - RunHavenAdmit it – counting steps gets boring. Take your health & fitness goals to the next level – it's time to start turfing! ... Read More > or Install Now >
Turfly App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 12, 2016
More About Turfly App
“THE RUNNING APP EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT" - RunHaven
Admit it – counting steps gets boring. Take your health & fitness goals to the next level – it's time to start turfing! Turf.ly is Clash of Clans meets Foursquare meets Runkeeper.
Turf.ly is an exciting game of pedestrian turf wars for anyone who wants to get more activity in their daily life or just find more friends to go running.
Turf.ly divides the world into a grid of virtual neighborhood blocks ("turfs") which you capture by out-tracking your friends and other players. Turf.ly makes it a breeze to play by auto-tracking all your activities. The way to play is up to you – go for victory in highly contested turfs or explore uncharted territories. Strategically deploy bonus points to your friends' favorite turfs or reward your friends for their activities.
There's only one rule: you must run or walk through a turf to win points to build your turf empire.
Turf.ly app for Apple Watch users takes your game to the next level: the world's first real-time live-route running/walking app for Apple Watch with day/night mode to maximize visibility in all conditions. See your whole route in the glance view or zoom in/out on your location in the full app. No start or stop buttons – just hit the road!
=== BUILD YOUR TURF ===
• Turfs grids are football-field sized blocks
• 1 point for each turf you walk or run across
• Play from your pocket with Turf Wars mode – get notifications when you gain points, capture turfs or lose turfs to your friends and other players
• Compare and share maps or tracks!
• Totally FREE
• Tracker settings: Off, Low or High -- balance battery life vs turf points
• Auto-tracks your mileage and time active on foot (running or walking) automatically
• Displays all your tracks in your activity history
• Detects how much nearby players' turf overlaps with yours before you add them
• Alerts when your friends win a new turf
• Daily, weekly, monthly or all-time stats
1. Build your turf – a heat map of where you're active over time.
2. Find shortcuts and measure distances
3. Inspire a healthy and active lifestyle.
4. Discover neighbors and friends and help them stay fit and active.
5. Make exercise fun for the first time!
6. Builds accurate health data more easily!
=== Apple Watch LIVE Turfing ===
- World's first live route mapping on Apple Watch
- Syncs automatically with Turf.ly
- Time, distance and speed (in per hour or minute miles)
- Navigate easily using zoom in / out - Tracks workouts automatically
- Heart rate tracking while you’re turfing and shows your heart rate over the map
- Fills your fitness rings automatically as you’re turfing
=== HealthKit Integration ===
- New in Turf.ly 2.0! - Tracks your distance walked and run automatically and accurately, adding them to HealthKit for you
- Gives you fitness credits for your walks and runs as workouts for HealthKit automatically, so you can fill up your fitness rings more easily
Turfly needs to run in the background to track your activities, which means you will need to have background app refresh turned on. Check your Turf.ly settings for a shortcut to your iPhone settings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Turf.ly uses GPS and other sensors ONLY when necessary and based on your activities so that it’s one of the most efficient trackers in the App Store.
For iPhones 4, 5 and 5C, you will need to set your tracker to High to be able to track in the background.
Have any problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us for support using the in-app chat support under Settings. We try to get back to you within a couple of hours.
What's New in Turfly 2.1.7
- Fixed a couple of bugs that lead to getting points while driving – no cheating now!