VISR 0.2.18 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Safer Together. Get notified to issues your children face on social.VISR is a simple, effective and kid-friendly tool notifying parents when relevant safety issues such as bullying, risky ... Read More > or Install Now >
VISR App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 9, 2015
More About VISR App
VISR is a simple, effective and kid-friendly tool notifying parents when relevant safety issues such as bullying, risky geotagging, and unusual times of use are detected across social networks.
We’re on a mission to connect families; making parents happier and kids safer. We're changing the way children get exposed to the internet. Never again should a child get thrown into the digital sea without first learning how to swim.
Why choose VISR?
- Get notified - VISR only notifies you only when there’s a potential issue
- Personalized for you - Only get alerted to issues you care about with our personalized alerts
- Device agnostic - Connecting directly to social accounts, means we can connect to activity no matter what device is being used.
- Non-invasive – We respect boundaries, helping build trust between parents and kids
- No wasted time – No need to comb through all your child’s emails and social media content
- Keeping you informed – We keep you informed on the latest issues kids your age are facing online
- Supporting more networks – We support the widest number of social accounts including: Instagram, YouTube, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and KidsEmail and more coming soon.
- Identifying more issues – With 22+ alert categories, we detect the widest range of potential issues including bullying, risky geotagging, unusual times of use and many more added constantly.
"Love, love, love the service. Read about it in a blog post and have shared with friends via email. Planning on doing the same on Facebook - that is how impressed I am.” - Joana
"Honestly your app looks great! Very simple to set up and because of it, I'm willing to give my kids their own account to YouTube. They are super excited about getting their own accounts so they'll make sure that I do it this weekend.” - Annie
What's New in VISR 0.2.18
- Updated content rating