Proxy Pass 2.7.8 for iPhone
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
Proxy Pass App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 21, 2018
Proxy Pass / Screenshots on iPhone
Proxy Pass / Description
Proxy is a new way to experience the world around you.
Using bluetooth low energy technology, Proxy turns your iPhone into a personal transponder that emits a secure signal, allowing nearby office buildings, cafes, hotels and more to securely detect your physical presence and do useful things for you.
Some of the things you can do with Proxy:
- Unlock Proxy-enabled doors simply by walking up to them.
- Check in at events without pulling your wallet or phone out of your pocket.
- Check in at hotels by just walking in, and get into your room with just your phone.
A note on battery life:
We've spent a lot of time and effort ensuring that the location and BLE technology that powers Proxy is very power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Proxy Pass / Changelog / What's New in v2.7.8
- We've made a handful of performance tweaks to make your Proxy experience even better. Also, we've made a bunch of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- In 2.6.8, contains a fix for a bug that caused some devices to constantly run in the background causing unnecessary battery usage and a fix to a bug that was causing some users to have to re-authenticate into the app.