Nurx 2.11 for iPhone
Free Medical App on iOS
The Nurx app is the most convenient and affordable way to take care of your everyday healthcare needs. We prescribe and deliver birth control (50+ brands), PrEP for HIV prevention (along with home ... Read More > or Install Now >
Nurx App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 15, 2020
More About Nurx App
HOW IT WORKS
1. Tell us a bit about your health history
2. Nurx medical team reviews & prescribes, if appropriate
3. We deliver to your door for free, in discreet packaging
WHAT IT COSTS
• Get birth control starting at $0 with insurance or $15 without insurance.
• 99% of our PrEP patients pay $0 for the medication. PrEP is often covered by insurance, and if you don’t have insurance our PrEP team will help you find a payment assistance program.
• HPV and STI test kits are covered by many insurance plans.
• Medical consultation fee of $15 includes follow-up messaging with our medical team about your medication or test.
• Delivery is always free.
IN THE NEWS
“Nurx is like your ual health fairy godmother.” -InStyle
“A game changer for birth control”-ELLE
“The first to offer an at-home lab test for PrEP”-Business Insider
“These days, you can get just about anything delivered to your doorstep...and now you can get an at-home HPV screening kit.”-Bustle
Get a birth control prescription any time, anywhere. Our medical team prescribes online, then we deliver to your door. Refills are automatic and delivery is free. Choose from 50+ brands—pill, ring, patch, or shot—or our providers will guide you.
PrEP FOR HIV PREVENTION
Nurx is the most convenient way to order PrEP. Do the required testing from home, no lab visit required. We make PrEP affordable — 99% of Nurx patients pay $0 for the medication.
Test yourself for common ually transmitted infections including HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis and Hep C, in multiple areas of the body, with STI Home Test Kits. Collect your samples at home and return by mail using a prepaid label. Once results are in, a member of our medical team will be in touch to walk you through them. If you test positive they’ll either prescribe treatment or connect you with in-person care.
Skip the stirrups while protecting your health. Our home HPV test assesses your risk for cervical cancer, no appointment required. Collect your samples and return by mail using a prepaid label. Once results are in, a member of our medical team will walk you through them.
The “morning after pill” prevents pregnancy when taken up to 5 days after . We’ll help you get emergency contraception — Plan B or Ella — delivered by mail or fulfilled at a nearby pharmacy.
PRIVATE MESSAGING WITH TOP PROVIDERS
Everyone on the Nurx medical team is certified and licensed in your state, and undergoes a rigorous vetting process. You’ll receive judgement-free care and health recommendations from the very best sources. Nurx is HIPAA compliant, and encrypts every transaction and conversation you have with us so there is no risk of breach of privacy.
Nurx is currently available in these states: AL, CA, CO, FL, GA, KY, IA, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, District of Columbia, and to the Armed Forces. Nurx is only available to people age 13 and older.
What's New in Nurx 2.11
- NEW! Treatment for oral and genital herpes prescribed online and delivered free.
- • Private + Convenient — No Appointment Required. If you have been diagnosed with oral or genital herpes, Nurx can provide treatment — no doctor’s appointments or pharmacy lines.
- • Prevent or Treat Herpes Outbreaks. Our medical team prescribes the antiviral valacyclovir (generic Valtrex) which you can take when you feel an outbreak coming on or take daily to reduce the chances of outbreaks occurring.
- • Affordable. We’ll bill your insurance if you have it, and offer affordable pricing if you don’t. Delivery is always free.
- • Expert Care. Message with our medical team on your schedule to ask questions and get advice about herpes treatment.