Yeti 1.6.41 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
Yeti App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 11, 2019
Yeti / Screenshots on iPhone
Yeti / Screenshots on iPad
Yeti / Description
Yeti is an app that lets you control, automate and monitor your smart home devices with a single app anytime, anywhere. Manage every aspect of your home from smart lights to thermostats and smart speakers with only your phone!
• Full control over a wide selection of smart home devices.
• Group your smart devices into “Rooms” to simplify the control over your home
• More than one hundred smart devices supported
• Intuitive UI design
• Control your home from various devices
• Manage your Smart Home even when you aren’t home
• Periodical updates to keep improving the app
• Real in app support to solve any issue you have
You can subscribe to Yeti Pro to upgrade and unlock pro features that will give you the best smart home experience for your phone.
• Create “Charms” to adjust your home to your current mood.
• Create a widget to quickly activate your favorite “charms”
• Dedicated in app and email support in less than 48h
• Set “Routines” to make your home respond to your everyday needs
• Control your home with your voice with Amazon Alexa
• Control more than one smart home
We are always working hard to integrate more smart products into the Yeti family.
You can check the full list of supported devices at https://getyeti.co/all-products
• Amazon Alexa:
• Belkin Wemo:
Belkin Wemo Smart Plug
Belkin Wemo Insight
Belkin Wemo Lights
Belkin Wemo Light Switch
Broadlink RM Pro
Ecobee 3 lite
Honeywell T5 Wi-Fi Thermostat
Honeywell Water Leak Detector
Lifx white gen2
Lifx color gen2
Lifx color gen3
Nest Learning Thermostat gen3
Nest Learning Thermostat gen2
Philips Hue white lights
Philips Hue color lights
Philips Hue go
Philips Hue light stripes
• Samsung SmartThings:
• Sonoff Tasmota:
Sonos Play 1, 3 and 5
Tp-Link Color Bulb
Tp-Link White Bulb
Tp-Link light Switch
• Xiaomi Mi Home:
Yeelight Light Stripes
Yeti Premium Subscription:
You have two options to subscribe to Yeti Premium:
• Monthly: $4.99/month
• Yearly: $49.99/year
You'll enjoy Yeti for free during 7 trial days with no charge after your purchase of Yeti Premium. If you enjoy Yeti Premium, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain as a Premium user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Current Yeti premium subscription prices start at $6.99/month or $69.99/year regarding what option you choose. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the trial period ends. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above. You can turn off and mage auto-renewals by going to your iTunes account.
Prices and trial periods could vary for special offers. These changes will be announced inside the app in the premium section of Yeti.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Yeti Premium you can simply continue using Yeti for free with limited functionalities.
Read terms of service
Contact email: [email protected]
Yeti / Changelog / What's New in v1.6.41
- Fixed some issues regarding Sonoff Tasmota devices, switches and sensors.
- Fixed some UI issues.
- Improved reliability with devices.
- Now sunrise routine time will match your timezone