Digit App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 5, 2017
Digit / Screenshots on iPhone
Digit / Screenshots on iPad
Digit / Description
Automate your savings. Digit is the free, effortless way to save money without thinking about it. Every few days, Digit checks your spending habits and saves a few dollars from your checking account if you can afford it.
FREE, HELPFUL FEATURES TO BUILD YOUR SAVINGS
* To get started, connect your checking account to Digit. This allows Digit to analyze your income and spending, and find small amounts of money it can safely set aside for you.
* Every few days, Digit transfers small amounts of money (typically between $2-$17) to your Digit savings. Digit never transfers more than you can afford, so you don't have to worry about over-drafting your account. In fact, we have a no-overdraft guarantee.
* Withdraw money from your savings at any time. Digit allows unlimited transfers with no minimums and no fees.
SECURITY AND ACCOUNT PROTECTION
* All funds held within Digit are FDIC insured up to a balance of $250,000
* Digit uses bank level SSL 128 bit encryption
* Sensitive personal information is securely stored
DIGIT FOR APPLE WATCH
* Check your Digit account balance and last savings transfer
* Quickly ask Digit for your checking account balance or upcoming bills
Digit is a free consumer service. We're now saving over $100 million per year for our members.
DIGIT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
* USA TODAY
* New York Times
* Wall Street Journal
* Huffington Post
* The Verge
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is Digit really free?
A: Yes. Digit costs nothing to use.
Q: Is Digit safe?
A: Yes. Digit uses state-of-the-art security measures. Your personal information is anonymized, encrypted, and securely stored. All funds held within Digit are FDIC insured up to a balance of $250,000.
Q: What is the Digit no-overdraft guarantee?
A: We believe so strongly in our math and our ability to safely identify money you can afford to save that if we overdraft your account, we'll cover the fee, up to two times per customer.
Digit / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.3
- Thanks for using Digit! We made some improvements and squashed some bugs to make the app even easier to use.
- If you're enjoying using Digit, please consider taking a few minutes to rate our app.