Digit 1.6.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Digit App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 19, 2017
Digit / Screenshots on iPhone
Digit / Screenshots on iPad
Digit / Description
WELCOME TO DIGIT
Saving money used to be hard. Now it's easy! Digit is the effortless way to save money without thinking about it. Every day, Digit checks your spending habits and moves money from your checking account to your Digit account, if you can afford it. Easily withdraw your money any time. Fast Company named Digit 2017's second most innovative company in finance having now saved over $500 million dollars for its customers. It only takes a minute to get set up!
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending.
* Withdraw money from your savings at any time. Digit allows unlimited transfers and has no account minimums.
* Earn a 1% Savings Bonus for saving money with Digit. Every 3 months Digit will automatically reward you for saving with a Savings Bonus (currently 1% annually). No fine print, no account minimums. Just sit back and collect your bonuses.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.” 
SMART AND SECURE
* All funds held within Digit are held at FDIC insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
* Digit uses bank level SSL 128 bit encryption
* Sensitive personal information is securely stored
Digit is completely free to try. After your trial period, a monthly subscription costs $2.99 and can be canceled anytime.
Digit / Changelog / What's New in v1.6.3
- We liked the enthusiasm last time, so Digit is back as our spokesbot for release notes:
- All you goal setters and bill budgeters this update's for you. The daily balance reminder is back! When you first open the app each day, I'll show you a list of all savings across categories. Because seeing progress is a great way to keep the momentum going.
- Digit out!