Wellness 1.6.4 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Wellness is the first mental health journal of its kind. It's the only app to privately keep your moods and health data in one place. It has everything you need to keep track of your mental ... Read More > or Install Now >
Wellness App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 13, 2019
More About Wellness App
Wellness is the first mental health journal of its kind. It's the only app to privately keep your moods and health data in one place. It has everything you need to keep track of your mental health.
You can track the medications, vitamins, and supplements you're taking.
You can see your Health data from other apps:
- Menstrual Cycles
- Insulin Delivery
- Blood Sugar
- Blood Pressure
- Water Intake
- Activity (Apple Watch required)
- and we keep adding more!
Best of all, no sign up required! Wellness is totally private.
Wellness is regularly featured in the App Store and our customers love it! Here's what they have to say:
"I never rate anything. Ever. And I’m a bit of an app collector. I have only been using the free version of this app and not only does it do exactly what it should but it’s the only one I’ve found that does it for free. Actually this app does for free what many don’t even achieve in premium."
Rayedee8 – 5 star review
"I love the simplicity and features of this app. It’s amazing and I use it daily. It’s an undiscovered gem that needs to gain popularity. The development team is a top notch too. They support the app and fix the bugs immediately. Please download it and support the team!"
KadirOrcun – 5 star review
"This is the perfect way to track my mood and I haven’t missed my meds since I got it. I have depression and my parents are always asking how I’ve been and I never really remember and so this app is perfect!"
shellieLuv – 5 star review
# Always know how you've been feeling
With Wellness, you'll always have the data to describe how you've been feeling. The mood chart shows your moods over time, so you can see every change in your mood — big or small.
# Understand your medication use
Some medications help, some don't. Wellness knows when you plan to take your medication and remembers when you haven't, painting a clearer picture of your adherence.
# See your overall health
When you connect Wellness with Apple Health, you'll see health data from your other apps in your timeline. Wellness can even check in with you when new data arrives, so you can see connections between your moods and sleep, workouts, mindfulness, period cycles, and blood sugar.
# Private and secured with your touch
Your mood, medication, and health history is sensitive information. You can always secure your data in Wellness with Face ID or Touch ID and a passcode.
**Wellness is always free to use to track your mood cycles.**
Pillbox and Health integration features will require Wellness to be unlocked. All Wellness features are unlocked for the first 7 days. After that, you will have the following Wellness Unlock options:
Mood tracking only:
- Wellness Basic: FREE
All Features Unlocked:
- Wellness Monthly: $4.99 per month
- Wellness Forever: $49.99 one time
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions:
What's New in Wellness 1.6.4
- Fixes an elusive and pesky bug that prevented some customers from restoring purchases.