Checklist 2.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
This app makes it easy to collaborate on a todo list. A grocery list, chores list, list to prepare your holiday or any other checklist. Simply create lists, share them via iMessage and start ticking ... Read More > or Install Now >
Checklist App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 22, 2019
More About Checklist App
Never again you will forget to bring the milk. Never again you will forget to feed the dog. Your family, friends and colleagues will be thankful.
- Simple and clear list collaboration
- Quickly add items to shared lists on the fly
- Tick off items together
- Share checklists in iMessage
- Saved templates for repeating checklists
- Create shopping lists as a group
- Collaborate with friend, family and colleagues
- Todo manager for your chores at home
- Emoji support
We are productivity nuts. We value simplicity. We want to help you.
Get things done together!
HOW TO USE THE APP?
1. Open an iMessage conversation
2. Press the App Store icon
3. Open the Checklist app
4. Start collaborating
Thank you for using Poll. Comments or questions? We want to hear from you!
Checklist is an iMessage app, so you must use iMessage to uninstall the app. Instructions can be found here: www.bit.do/del-app
1. Open a conversation in iMessage
2. Tap the App Store icon to open the apps list
3. Swipe right to the end and press the "..." button
4. Find the app you want to delete
5. Swipe left on the app row and tap delete
What's New in Checklist 2.2
- Support for dark mode.