Procreate 5.1.5 for iPad
Graphics & Design App on iOS
Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential Procreate is the must-have app for digital artists. Offering hundreds ... Read More > or Install Now >
Procreate App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 21, 2020
More About Procreate App
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
What's New in Procreate 5.1.5
- New features:
- - You can now change color profiles after you have created your Canvas.
- - You can now add Layer and Pencil Filters to QuickMenu.
- - New and improved Recolor. Begin by ColorDropping and then tap Continue Filling with Recolor in the Notification bar and away you go!
- Bug fixes:
- - Full Keyboard Access won't cause Toolbars to become unresponsive.
- - Hold Duration works again!
- - GIFs no longer change background dimensions when exported.
- - FacePaint recordings won't silently fail, and you can even record without audio now.
- - You can now dismiss your Gradient Map menu without causing the app to freeze.
- - QuickMenu won't be invoked by Apple Pencil when set to Touch only.
- - Fix for Selection Color Fill locking up after undo.
- - You can now SwatchDrop from the Floating Color Companion without rearranging your swatches.
- - Performance improvements for Transform on large canvases.
- - Transform Fit to Screen behaviour with Magnetics toggled on is fixed.
- - Air 2 Selection improvements.