Procreate 4.1.3 for iPad
Entertainment App on iOS
Procreate App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 10, 2018
Procreate / Screenshots on iPad
Procreate / Description
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5”
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Colour support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB or hex values for exact colour matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, HSB, Recolour
• Powerful Drawing Guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s Time-lapse Replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favourite streaming service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
Procreate / Changelog / What's New in v4.1.3
- Please enjoy this touchy feely Procreate update.
- Recolor is now not just a one-time deal touch it again.
- Some Brush Settings sliders are now much more open about going both ways.
- The sidebar sliders are more responsive, and won't ignore your desperate calls. U up?
- The Gallery was showing an old thumbnail, but only if it was an imported or default artwork and only for the first item. Weird.
- We've greatly improved the experience of transforming the fifteen thousand, eight hundred and seventy-fourth pixel on second-generation iPad Pros.
- The "Global Touch" option in Gesture Controls was sending mixed signals, as in fact it meant the opposite of what it said.
- Actions menu buttons will light up every time you touch.
- Everyone likes to bang, but with these new fixes you should crash less.
- We’d love to hear what you think of Procreate. Find @procreate on social media, or leave a review on the App Store.