Procreate 4.2.5 for
Entertainment App on iOS
Procreate App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.1 or later
- • Device compatibility:
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 30, 2019
Procreate / Screenshots on iPad
Procreate / Description
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend color with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5”
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Revolutionary QuickShape feature makes perfect shapes instantly
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced QuickMenu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Color Balance, Image Curves, HSB, Recolor
• Powerful Drawing Guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s Time-lapse Replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
Procreate / Changelog / What's New in v4.2.5
- We're back, with some big stability improvements for Procreate 4.2. Everything should feel much smoother and generally more wonderful with the addition of these fixes:
- We've fixed issues with inserting and pasting images that stopped Undo from working, as well as causing crashes.
- Exiting Selection mode with an open selection shape will no longer cause crashes.
- Transform is now more coordinated, and can flip without crashing.
- And, uh, there were also crashes when exporting 30-second Time-lapse Recordings.
- Adonit styluses are not supported in Procreate on iPad Pro models, but they still shouldn't crash tho.
- Guess what happened when you reloaded a selection mask? It'd crash. Again.
- Drag and Drop an artwork from Gallery into another canvas, and it would create a broken file duplicate. Oops, we almost forgot: if you dropped it into the Layers menu, it would crash.
- Rotating the horizon line in a one-point Perspective Guide was busted. It didn't crash, but give us time.
- We know all the crashing wasn't fun. The good news is that the crashes should be behind us now. Things should be nice and stable. Unless it crashes. But it shouldn't.