zLibrary I 2.1 for iPhone
A Free Productivity App
Published By Iaroslav Rybalka
zLibrary I (app.bookva.bookva): Book Prime Reader & Epub Read...Read More > or Download Now >
zLibrary I for iPhone
- • Latest Version: 2.1
- • Updated: March 24, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 and up
- • Developer: Iaroslav Rybalka
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of zLibrary I or explore its version history.
More About zLibrary I
The speed reading technique, in our book reader Bookva, will help increase the speed reading technique from the standard 250 words per minute, the average person, to 600-700 words per minute, and even more.
Reading in Bookva should not create discomfort; if so, then you are using this technology incorrectly. Don't rush to speed up. You will understand when you need to read faster - when you feel that the current speed has become too slow for you. Your increasing speed is the perfect test of reading technique.
The key to space reading technique and speed is regular practice. Practice every day according to our speed reading method and you will see the first results in a week. Just remember that reading should be fun. And we will take care of "feeding" the words to your brain in the form in which it expects to see them.
Supported book formats:
Formats Coming Soon:
- txt, FB2, RTF, PDF, DJVU, MOBI, AZW3, CBR, CBZ, CBT.
Download a reader to increase speed reading - Bookva.
What's New in zLibrary I 2.1 >
Get ready for an enhanced reading experience with our latest update!
We’ve greatly improved the book card to give you all the information you need at a glance.
- Here’s what’s new:
- Reading time: Now you can see the estimated reading time for each book, so you can plan your reading sessions accordingly.
- List of chapters: Get a quick overview of the book’s contents with a list of chapters, so you can easily navigate to the parts that interest you most.
- Short description: We’ve added a short description for each book, so you can get a better sense of what it’s about and decide whether it’s the right fit for you.
We’re confident these new features will make your reading experience more enjoyable and informed.
Update the app now and let us know what you think!