Simplicity Center 188.8.131.52 for iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Simplicity Center is an iPad app that gives seniors a simpler and safer online experience. It’s especially helpful for those with age-related challenges such as memory loss or dementia. Simplicity ... Read More > or Install Now >
Simplicity Center App / Specifications
- • Price: $5.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 16, 2016
More About Simplicity Center App
• Unlike other technology solutions for seniors, there are no subscriptions, no ongoing fees, nothing to sign up for — everything is self-contained in the app.
• It’s like four apps in one: email, web, contacts and calendar.
• A loved one or caregiver is the app administrator (the "admin") who sets up the app to meet the needs of the user.
• The admin decides which features to use and how much control to give to the app user.
• If the admin restricts the user to the Simplicity Center alone (using the iPad’s built-in Guided Access feature), then the entire online experience is handled through the app, allowing controlled access to email and the web.
• Because of its simplicity, the app can help blind users when used with the iPad's VoiceOver feature.
Simplicity Center features:
• Email – the app user communicates via email, but only to and from designated contacts. (The app user must have an existing compatible email address before Simplicity Center can be set up. Compatible services are Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook and Hotmail. Note: only email address ending with ".com" will work. In addition, Gmail account settings must be changed to “allow less secure apps.”)
• Web – user may either visit only pre-selected websites, or may visit any website except for those that an admin decides to block.
• Contacts – address book contains only the user’s trusted contacts, set up by the admin.
• Calendar – shows events and reminders, either those created by the admin or also by the app user.
What's New in Simplicity Center 184.108.40.206