Jam Messenger App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 19, 2014
Jam Messenger / Screenshots on iPhone
Jam Messenger / Description
Jam Messenger is a minimal messenger for iOS 8 that ONLY lets you reply with an emoji! Thumbs up or thumbs down? On fire or ice cold? Send messages to your friends with a single tap. Instantly reply with an emoji from your lock screen or without leaving another app. Discover an addictive new way to connect with friends!
• Minimal, Dead-Simple Group Messaging
Step 1: Type a message (or leave it blank). Step 2: Tap a name to send. That's it! Repeat step 2 to send to as many people as you like.
• Immediate Feedback
With a swipe of a notification, you can respond to a question or react to a joke. Or simply inform the sender that you've read the message with an instant reply. Answering your friends’ messages is easy, fun, and satisfying!
• Immediate & Impermanent
Messages only exist as push notifications—there are no threads or chat history. Each message disappears after you reply or dismiss it.
We’d love to hear from you! Please send any feedback, questions, or concerns to:
Follow us on Twitter:
If you enjoy using the app, please leave us a rating on the App Store!
Jam Messenger / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.1
- NEW FEATURE: Custom Emoji Response Pairs
- Jam has expanded beyond thumbs up and thumbs down! Choose from 16 pairs of emojis for your responses. Heart or broken heart? Peace or death? Sending messages has never been more fun!
- NEW FEATURE: One-tap Question
- Now when you tap on a name without typing a message, we'll automatically present the selected pairs of emojis as a question to the receiver.
- Thanks for all the great feedback so far—keep it coming! Reach out to us @ourjam, email@example.com, or jamteam in the app.
- If you enjoy Jam Messenger, please take a minute to review it in the app store. It would help us a lot!