Caliber 2.1.2 for iPhone
Free Business App on iOS
Build a better network. Let people and opportunities find you with Caliber.Caliber is the easiest way to connect to the right people. Regardless of your goals success in business is often ... Read More > or Install Now >
Caliber App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 27, 2016
More About Caliber App
Caliber is the easiest way to connect to the right people. Regardless of your goals success in business is often the result of building quality relationships. Whether you're looking for a new job, advice, a business partner, or sales leads Caliber helps you find the best person for what you need.
Key Features Include:
• Powerful Search: Search by name or find professionals based on their professional experience like roles, skills, and companies they’ve worked.
• Professional Identity: Our member’s profiles include all of the essential business information one needs - location, work history, social identity, common connections, and skills.
• Instant Messaging: Chat with your business contacts with the same ease as you chat with friends on any other popular messaging app.
• Spam Free: Users are able to connect with new professionals. To avoid being overwhelmed by unwanted requests we notify people in bulk not in real-time. Requests you choose not to answer disappear after 2 weeks.
• Business Contacts Only: We sync your existing professional contacts from email.
What's New in Caliber 2.1.2
- Caliber 2.1.2 provides a new way to connect with other professionals. In this release its simple to connect with people via LinkedIn and Twitter. People can now request email introductions to someone via common connections.
- Quote of the release:
- "The essence of the beautiful is unity in variety." Felix Mendelssohn
- New to this release:
- Reach out via multiple platforms: Connect via Twitter, LinkedIn, and email to form new professional relationships.
- Save people: The ability to save contacts to message later is one of our most requested features.
- New automatic recommendations: We’ve improved our automated recommendations by offering new suggestions for who you should meet: newest people near you, people with a similar background, and suggestions based on your behavior.
- Introductions: Now when you connect to Gmail if you see someone and you have a common connection we make it easy to ask your contact for an introduction.