NFL Now 1.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Sports App on iOS
NFL Now delivers a personalized video stream of your favorite NFL teams, players and coaches right to your iPad or iPhone. Get exclusive interviews and stories about your team, breaking news on your ... Read More > or Install Now >
NFL Now App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 24, 2015
More About NFL Now App
NFL Now delivers a personalized video stream of your favorite NFL teams, players and coaches right to your iPad or iPhone. Get exclusive interviews and stories about your team, breaking news on your fantasy players, and unlimited access to your favorites in the NFL Films Archives.
This official NFL product combines all of the intense football you love with a smart, easy-to-use interface. NFL Now for the iPhone and iPad learns what you like and delivers a non-stop stream of customized NFL content gathered just for you. Don’t waste another minute of this season! Get more of the NFL you love with NFL Now.
-Hundreds of new videos daily
-Personalized stream for you, by you
-Deepest NFL video library anywhere
-Airplay from your iOS device to your Apple TV
NFL Now offers subscription options for access to NFL Now premium features:
**NFL Now Subscription Options**
Monthly recurring fee of $1.99 (USA, Mexico, UK)
Monthly recurring fee of $4.99 (rest of world)
**NFL Now Plus Features**
Unlimited access to expansive library of NFL Films shows
Premium game highlights experience that includes hundreds of real-time in-game highlights
Live stream of NFL RedZone on Sunday afternoon*
Live stream of NFL Network**
*Not available in USA, Mexico or UK.
**Not available in USA, Mexico or Canada.
Access NFL Now Plus at $1.99 (US, Mexico, UK) / $4.99 (rest of world), you will we be automatically billed through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in NFL Now 1.7.0
- New in version 1.7.0:
- We’ve added support for the new Pro Bowl teams. Watch Highlights of Team Carter and Team Irvin as they go head to head in the 2015 Pro Bowl.
- In the previous update:
- Chromecast support is here! Now you can cast all your favorite NFL Now videos direct from your app to your Chromecast connected TV!
- Fixed video playback issue while using bluetooth headphones
- Other bug fixes & enhancements
- We're still reading all your comments! Thanks for the feedback.